Monday, February 22, 2010

More hair growth after getting laser done for facial hair.?

I had facial hair on chin and upper lips. I went to laser clinic and they recommended me to go for full face(including lower chin and side cheeks). Although i got 50% results on chin and upper lips but the problem is that i am now having more hair growth on my lower chin area. The hair are hard and are more visible than earlier. I had already spend a lot of money on laser treatment what is the best option for me now to get rid of these unwanted facial hair.More hair growth after getting laser done for facial hair.?
Go back to place that you got the procedure done and tell them you are not happy with your results. If they are respectable then they should offer you a few more sessions for free. If not tell them that you are going to contact the BBB for false advertisement.





I have been through the same thing I went back and got 6 more free treatments. But the real reason for the repeat hair growth is underlying condition such as a hormone problem you may want to see and endocrinologist.More hair growth after getting laser done for facial hair.?
Just pluck... I got laser on my armpits and I haven't notice any difference. You could try bleaching for a cheaper option.

No comments:

Post a Comment