Thursday, February 25, 2010

More hair growth on my body what could be causing this?

i'm a girl between 18 and 25 yrs old and i am experiencing in these last few years hair growth in places where i never used to have hair, and it seems to be happening more rapidly, like on certain parts of my arms hands and my stomach and face, i'm becoming a freakin gorilla. should i see a doctor, could this be from not getting enough nutrients?More hair growth on my body what could be causing this?
It's most commonly hormone related. Talk to your gynecologist, and she can test your hormone levels.More hair growth on my body what could be causing this?
it's probably hormonal. it could also be related to weight gain.





you could talk to your doctor and see if anything is outta whack. otherwise... find a good waxing salon. =/
if i were u i would seem my doctor. But dont listen to me I have never expirenced this before...
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment