Monday, February 22, 2010

Will the lack of chemical and heat application to my hair encourage more hair growth?

I've decided to wear my hair straight for one week out of the month. My hair has gotten pretty long, so I just wash it and leave it curly.Will the lack of chemical and heat application to my hair encourage more hair growth?
Use a heat protector before you blow dry your hair, and apply it again if you straighten or curl it. You can also use split-end-menders or leave in conditioners. Right now I'm using TRESemme heat protector (best I've ever tried and I got it from Walmart) and John Freida Leave In Conditioner and I got that from Walmart also!Will the lack of chemical and heat application to my hair encourage more hair growth?
Hair grows from the root the same amount a month no matter what. If it's split ends you're worried about, then yeah that will help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment